Site of Review.
Trying to meet all your book preview and review needs.
to e-mail us:
A Literary Saloon and Site of Review
Index of Law Books
the complete review
This index includes all books under review dealing with aspects of the law.
Law Books under Review
- BOYLE, James: Shamans, Software, and Spleens (A-) -- Law and the Construction of the Information Society
- BROOK, Timothy: Death by a Thousand Cuts (with Jérôme Bourgon and Gregory Blue) (B)
- CAVES, Richard E.: Creative Industries (B+)
- DAHL, Robert A.: How Democratic Is the American Constitution ? (A-)
- DWORKIN, Ronald: Is Democracy Possible Here ? (B) -- Principles for a New Political Debate
- EBADI, Shirin: Iran Awakening (B+) -- the Nobel laureate's memoir
- GEOGHEGAN, Thomas: The Law in Shambles (B+)
- GREEN, Stuart P.: Thirteen Ways to Steal a Bicycle (B+) -- Theft Law in the Information Age
- LESSIG, Lawrence:
- MAGUIRE, Peter: Facing Death in Cambodia (B)
- MALIK, Kenan: From Fatwa to Jihad (B) -- The Rushdie Affair and its Legacy
- MULISCH, Harry: Criminal Case 40/61, the Trial of Adolf Eichmann (B+)
- PATRY, William: How to Fix Copyright (B+)
- POSNER, Richard A.:
- POWER, Samantha: "A Problem from Hell" (A-) -- genocide
- RIVETTE, Kevin G.: Rembrandts in the Attic (with David Kline) (B)
- SANDS, Philippe: Lawless World (B+) - America and the Making and Breaking of Global Rules from FDR's Atlantic Charter to George W. Bush's Illegal War
- STEVENS, Jacqueline: States without Nations (B+) - Citizenship for Mortals
- TUROW, Scott: Ultimate Punishment (B) -- the death penalty
- VIDAL, John: McLibel (B) -- Burger Culture on Trial
Return to top of page.
© 2012 the complete review
Main | the New | the Best | the Rest | Review Index | Links